Because of acne I’ve…
- Invested a small fortune in the magic that is Kate Somerville Anti-Bac Clearing Lotion (I will certifiably lose my sh*t if this is ever discontinued).
- Gotten a cortisone shot in a massive pimple on my chin 24 hours before leaving for Toronto for the MAC Bloggers’ Obsession Collection collaboration.
- Gone to bed with thick dots of stinky white benzoyl peroxide cream on my face.
- Forgotten about said benzoyl peroxide dots and answered the front door, half asleep in all my dried white goo glory.
- Changed the part in my hair in an attempt to strategically hide behind it like a curtain (although, let’s get real, I wasn’t fooling anybody).
- Woke up in the middle of the night to go look in the mirror and contemplate whether to pop THOSE PIMPLES.
- Popped a zit (or two or three) during the witching hour.
- Interviewed every Sephora associate in the skin care section to find out the things that people with acne buy often (this is how I found AmorePacific Treatment Enzyme Peel Cleansing Powder, which worked great for me when my chin acne was at its worst).