If you wanted a little sparkle in your Pillow Talk you’ll be love the new Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Palette of Pops Luxury Eyeshadow Palette that launched today! Below I’m wearing the original Pillow Talk Luxury Eyeshadow Palette that I reviewed a few months ago. It’s a weird eyeshadow palette because it isn’t a super pigmented eyeshadow palette but it grows on you and you’ll find yourself reaching for it quite often. It’s subtle but brightens eyes, it’s sheer but creates an elegant look, it’s basic but manages to look great for day or night looks!
Now, Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Palette of Pops Luxury Eyeshadow Palette sort of amps up what we already know about the original palette. This new palette contains four sheer-topper eyeshadows inspired by the bestselling Pillow Talk shade. In my opinion, the palette was created to compliment the original palette or other pink and brown palettes you might own as it might prove disappointing if worn along as they are sheer and expected to be used over a powder. I’m fine with that. I think they’ll be lovely to use in conjunction with my current Pillow Talk Eyeshadow Palette!
- Pillow Talk Prime (soft metallic gold)
- Pillow Talk Enhance (metallic pink)
- Pillow Talk Smoke (metallic bronze)
- Pillow Talk Pop (metallic rose gold)
I already ordered it and will do a review when it arrives.
You can snag your Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Palette of Pops Luxury Eyeshadow Palette now for $53.
Anyone else ordering it?
Where to buy
You may also enjoy...
- Becca Pop Goes the Glow Champagne Pop Face & Eye Palette Review & Swatches
- Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes to Hypnotise Eyeshadow Palette Available Today!
- Charlotte Tilbury Starry Eyes to Hypnotise Eyeshadow Palette for Holiday 2019 Gets an Early Preview Launch September 12th
- Too Faced Hot Buttered Rum Eyeshadow Palette Review & Swatches
The post Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Palette of Pops Luxury Eyeshadow Palette for Holiday 2019 appeared first on Musings of a Muse.